Join us for the 32nd Annual “Christmas in the Village Craft Festival” in Eldersville, PA on November 1–3, 2019 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Stroll through our quaint town as you visit more than 50 crafters in various locations, and delight in the unique style of each artisan. Our theme this year is Country Christmas.
Admission and parking are free.
Directories are available at the Welcome House, Grade School, and throughout the Village.
Parking: Fire Hall (Fire Rd.) and at the Eldersville United Methodist Church (Church Rd.).
Your First Stop: A handcrafted “Welcome House” is centrally located in the Village on Cedar Grove Road where directories will be available providing specific locations for crafters and food. Every location is designated by a number sign and is on the Directory.
Delicious food will be served in three different locations; the Jefferson Township Fire Hall, Eldersville United Methodist Church, and at the village school (provided by Cornerstone Mennonite Church). These locations will also host many crafters.
You can enjoy the Christmas atmosphere of this free holiday event by walking Fire Road, Cedar Grove Road, Eldersville Road and Church Road in the Village.
The festivities begin on Thursday, October 31st at the Eldersville United Methodist Church with an Opening Light-Up Night Service at 7:30pm. Everyone is welcome to attend. Following the Service, lighting of the Village snowflake lights will take place.
- Refreshments will be available in the church Fellowship Hall after the service.
- The Festival will be open from 10am to 5pm daily. However, many vendors close up earlier on Sunday.
- 12:30pm — Virginia Lohn will be singing outside the White Church
- 8:30am — A Festival highlight is Breakfast with Santa held at the Jefferson Township Fire Hall at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, November 2nd. For tickets, call Paulette Mermon at 724 587-3832.
- 12:00pm — Christmas in the Village Parade begins at noon on Saturday, November 2nd. Marching bands, scouts, fire trucks, dancers, floats and Santa will be in the Parade. (If you wish to participate, click here: 2019 Parade Letter).
- Members of the Girl Scouts will be caroling throughout the village after the Parade.
- 1–4pm — Following the parade, head to Eldersville United Methodist Church for a Chili Cook-Off (If you wish to participate, click here: Chili Cook-Off Entry).
- 1:30pm — Retro Red Variety Show at Eldersville United Methodist Church. FREE PERFORMANCE!
- 3:00pm — Pie Baking Contest Judging Pies must be dropped off before noon at the Grade School to participate. Ribbons will be given as prizes.
- 3:00pm — Express Your Talent Dance Studio will be performing in front of the Fire House.
- 11:00am — Virginia Lohn will be singing outside the White Church
- 1-3pm — Elsa and Captain America will be visiting with children at the Fire House
- 1-3pm — Erica Lee will be singing Christmas carols at the Grade School
- 1-3pm — Julianne Rush will be singing in front of the White Church
- 3:00pm — 50/50 Raffle drawing